1945 ... the end of the Second World War ... the largest battlefield on German soil ... the last battle before the conquest of Berlin ...
This internationally significant memorial commemorates the fighting between the Red Army and the Wehrmacht in the spring of 1945 in the most important theater of war at the end of World War II in Germany.
- multimedia exhibition in German and English about the events of the war, consequences of the war and the use of the memorial site in the different historical stages
- Media stations with eyewitness accounts
- documentary film in German, English, French, Russian and Polish
- as well as a museum shop
- Special exhibition "Living the Reformation-The Barmer Theological Declaration
- Cabinet exhibition "Dear Mom! - Lines from the War"
- Archive/presence library with approx. 13,000 media units - use by prior arrangement
Admission until 30 minutes before closing time.