At 1,111 kilometers, the Tour Brandenburg is the longest long-distance bike trail in Germany. The tour leads around Berlin through the entire state of Brandenburg. The route makes it possible to visit Brandenburg's 31 towns with historic city centers. But the tour also shows the cyclist the "land" of Brandenburg: eleven nature parks, three biosphere reserves and a national park make nature - as nowhere else in Germany - tangible. Last but not least, you can discover Brandenburg's rivers. The unknown ones like Schwarze Elster and Neiße, as well as the well-known ones: Elbe, Spree, Havel and Oder.
- Length: 1.111 km, section Seenland Oder-Spree: 225 km
- Start/Goal: Brandenburg an der Havel
- Section Seenland Oder-Spree Start: Niederfinow
- Section Seenland Oder-Spree Goal: Peitz
- Logo / route marking: red Brandenburg eagle on white background
- Maps/Literature: "Tour Brandenburg: Rund um Berlin durch ganz Brandenburg", Maßstab 1:75.000, ISBN: 3850002144, EAN: 9783850002141, Esterbauer Verlag, 14,90 Euro
Cycling Path Conditions / Path Construction:
The tour consists of largely well-maintained cycle paths, most of which are asphalted. In large sections, the Tour Brandenburg is already developed, signposted and can be cycled without restrictions.